Behavior Plan and Expectations
Select positive behavior incentives include:
- Punch Cards – Students receive a punch on their punch card for anything from demonstrating excellent behavior to helping a friend. 10 punches earns them the reward card of their choice!
- Reward Cards – Students choose a reward card listing the prize of their choice, which they can then redeem at any time. Prizes include things like a trip to the treasure box, eating lunch outside with a buddy, reading in the loft, and more!
- Bloomz Points – Students earn points that “water” their virtual plants on the Bloomz app. When a student has made a poor choice, points are taken away. Parents can monitor their child’s behavior in school via the app.
- Secret Starfish Winner – A randomly chosen, anonymous student who demonstrates excellent behavior in the halls is awarded a punch on their reward punch card and a Bloomz point!
- Warm Fuzzies – Students work together with their “table team” to fill their table’s ‘warmfuzzies’ jar. When the team has filled their jar, they earn the privilege of eating lunch outside with Ms. Lucas!
- Green means that your child had a great day.