Planning & Zoning Forms
Application for All Development Types (Rezoning, Future Land Use, Variance, Site Plan, Subdivision, etc.)
ORANGE COUNTY FIRE MARSHALL PLANS REVIEW (ALL COMMERCIAL AND MULTI-FAMILY PROJECTS)
Commercial and Multi-Family Construction must follow the Orange County Fast Track Process for Fire Marshall Review. Please follow the instructions in the attached document: Orange County Inter-Local Fast-Track Guide.
Specific Application Information Forms and Checklists
- Annexation Petition (PDF)
- Application for Lot Split (PDF)
- Development Sufficiency Checklist (PDF)
- Traffic Impact Study Guidelines (PDF)
Town of Oakland Burn Permit
Preliminary Design Approval - Pre-Application (Individual Single Family Residence and Residential / Commercial Development)
TREE REMOVAL PERMIT
- · Step 1. Fill out tree permit application
- · Step 2. Submit the application in person at the town hall.
- · Step 3. You will be contacted after the permit has been reviewed.
SPECIAL EVENTS INSTRUCTION
- · Step 1. If using any public properties or facilities contact the Town of Oakland Community Events Coordinator before filing the application for Special Event.
- · Step 2. Fill out the Special Event Application
- · Step 3. Be sure to answer all questions asked in the Application and provide all information and documentation.
- · Step 4. Email to Jeff Richardson or drop-off in Town Hall lobby.
- · Step 5. When notified that the Special Event Permit is available for pickup and payment should be made in-person at the Town Hall lobby.